Wednesday 25 November 2009

Who will buy this wonderful feeling....

Who will tie it up with a ribbon and put it in a box for me......



Well, I was reminded of this as I tried to find a suitable heading for my Misi button (look right) just now. Do you remember the song? I think I sang it almost constantly throughout 1976 after seeing Lionel Bart's "Oliver!" for the first time.



Don't press the pink button just yet - there's nothing of mine to shop for, although I would thoroughly recommend looking at Misi anyway. There are many in blogland who have taken the handmade pledge (buy nothing mass produced for a year!) but even if we can't be that radical it's still so good to support small enterprise and get something unique and well made for your trouble.



See you soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment